Optional Link Function

Forum for users of DrumPerfect drum sequencer app for IOS.

Optional Link Function

Postby ZenLizard » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:59 pm

I just got DrumPerfect, so forgive me if this is already an option...

Generally, I want to follow an open hihat with a pedal hat, and I link them so that if one plays, the other will too, but It also makes sense for the pedal to imediately stop the sound of the open hat. Maybe an option for linked notes would be for atomatic mute of one linked stroke when another linked stroke occurs. This could also be used for cymbal chokes by adding in a "silent" stroke (velocity very close to zero) where the choke is to occur.

I hope that makes sense, and if there is already a way to do this, please let me know.

Fantastic app, by the way!
ZenLizard

Re: Optional Link Function

Postby Marinus » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Thanks @ZenLizard. Great suggestion! "Chokes" have not yet been implemented but are on the wishlist already.
Marinus
Site Admin

Postby ZenLizard » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:17 pm

I have a photo editing & painting app with a mini numeric entry "pad" which pops over whenever the user taps on a numeric entry field. The number the user enters replaces the exsisting number immediately without having to backspace. Tapping on a small check mark in the corner closes the popover once the number has been typed.

It may already be on the list too, but if not, I highly recommend something like that for DrumPerfect. I am sure it would be much appreciated by most if not every user.
ZenLizard

Postby Marinus » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks for the suggestion @ZenLizard. Was indeed on the list already ;-)
Marinus
Site Admin

Return to DrumPerfect