[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
DrumPerfect.nl • View topic - how do I rename and delete songs and patterns?

how do I rename and delete songs and patterns?

Forum for users of DrumPerfect drum sequencer app for IOS.

how do I rename and delete songs and patterns?

Postby ronaldobc » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:09 am

Marinus, how do I rename and delete songs and patterns?
Thanks
ronaldobc

Re: how do I rename and delete songs and patterns?

Postby Marinus » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:39 am

Both patterns and songs can -once they have been loaded- be renamed via the "Save as" function.
Marinus
Site Admin

Postby Fitz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:48 am

Can you delete a sample once it's stored in the program?
Fitz

Postby Marinus » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 am

Yes, you can. Go to the Kit Editor ("Edit"in Pattern Editor), tap "Select", tap the sample you want to remove (it will turn blue) and tap "Erase".
Marinus
Site Admin

Postby ronaldobc » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:09 am

ronaldobc

Postby Marinus » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:00 pm

@ronaldobc: Ah, I see. At the moment, there's no file management support in DP.

What you could do (but may seem a little cumbersome) is copy the /patterns directory to your local machine, remove the directory from DP, and copy the desired set of patterns back to DP's file sharing directory. The patterns will then be automatically restored on the next restart. By the way, it is good practice to make regular local backup copies of the /patterns, /songs, /kits and /samples directories.
Marinus
Site Admin

Postby ronaldobc » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:31 pm

ronaldobc

Return to DrumPerfect