[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
DrumPerfect.nl • View topic - Low Volume

Low Volume

Forum for users of DrumPerfect drum sequencer app for IOS.

Low Volume

Postby Luciano » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi. This is a wonderful tool, thanks for a great app.

I've been using the DrumPerfect standalone without problems, but I find the output level/volume of it to be a bit low when playing along with other apps (Gadget, Thumbjam, etc). I set the instrument level and master level set to their respective maximums, but I feel that is not enough...
It's only a sensation I'm having? am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Luciano

Re: Low Volume

Postby Marinus » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:41 am

What is the average velocity level of the patterns you're using?
Marinus
Site Admin

Postby Luciano » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:27 am

I'm using velocities from 50 thru 80 (average point 65), Dry Kit. With these velocities, I must lower the volume of the app playing on top to 50%.
If I max velocities (mostly needed for kick and snare) to average 90 and set instrument/master volumes to their maximum, it works better, but I still feel DP "default" volume lower in relation to other apps.
Anyway, the app is fantastic! While I'll keep "more overall volume level" is in my wishlist, I'll try to route DP and my other apps to a DAW to control their volume independently so I can keep using not so high velocities/volume settings.

Thanks!
Luciano

Postby Marinus » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:40 am

Ok, thanks, I'll look into this.
Marinus
Site Admin

Postby Jg707 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:22 pm

I too am experiencing low volume with average velocity...
Jg707

Postby Marinus » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Marinus
Site Admin

Postby Mythmongrel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:50 am

It helps to go into edit kit and raise the volume of individual instruments, esp kick and snare.
Mythmongrel

Return to DrumPerfect