[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
DrumPerfect.nl • View topic - Audiocopy

Audiocopy

Forum for users of DrumPerfect drum sequencer app for IOS.

Audiocopy

Postby Jg707 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:58 pm

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but I can't seem to make Audiocopy work It does show as an option in Export, but the program just freezes and then I have to quit and restart...

Also, are there plans to aloow saving of a particular kit to a song someday? As it is now I have to load the kit I want every time I start the program. It would nice if it was saved as part of the song file..

Thanks!
Jg707

Re: Audiocopy

Postby Marinus » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Marinus
Site Admin

Postby Jg707 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi Marinus,

What happens is I set up the export and touch Audiocopy and nothing happens...it just locks up.

As to the kits. I have a song "Saved As", but it doesn't save the kit I've selected....
Jg707

Postby Mythmongrel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:48 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to have Retronyms Audiocopy installed, is that perhaps the problem?
Mythmongrel

Postby Jg707 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:25 pm

You know...I hate it when two developers have the same app name!

Thanks Mythmongrel!
Jg707

Return to DrumPerfect